So, no business knowledge required for a job that will involve formulating Labour business policy!
- The successful candidate will need:
- A strong knowledge of public policy as well as Parliamentary and political processes,
- A strong record of research and policy development in a fast moving environment,
- Excellent media skills with a record of working in a high-paced media environment,
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to prepare written and oral briefings for senior stakeholders,
- Have substantive experience working within a political environment, and
- Possess exceptional organisational and decision making skills.
Surely though there should be a skill requirement for the ability to spot a hidden microphone though?