Saturday, March 22, 2008

And God said......

Let there be snow!
Then came the pain and the shame.

My dear, I've never been one that is super good with words face to face as you know. Text is the name of my game. So I shall just say sorry once more very publicly to a very good friend that has had to put up with some right load of bollocks over the past week (including a broken wrist at high speed on top of a mountain).

In my very personal and entirely humble opinion (for I have no ego at all you know) you're worth at least four or maybe even five camels rather than the standard three. We shall meet again some time in a bar in Westminster no doubt, and I shall find you a nice young man to corrupt with your truly wicked and flirtatious ways! ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was not corrupted....

love the speeding chicken!

Anonymous said...

I spent a few years in mountainous countries and (being a devout practising coward) never went near a ski as too many of my friends had one leg/arm shorter than the other as a result of messing about on the slopes. As my nan always used to say: if God had wanted us to ski, he would have given us longer feet.

Moreover, I must say that I consider your offer of five camels as not up to par. I was once offered six for the young lady in my party by the very handsome Caid (chief) in a very remote village in southern Morocco. However, my own self-interest in same young lady forced me to decline his very generous offer.

Anonymous said...

Yes, very pretty.. but we have snow here too. Plus you (or at least others) might find it safer if you did your snowboarding in Cambridgeshire.... :-)

PS - Is she worth five Marlboro Reds, or is that pushing it?