Friday, October 19, 2007

Think of the children Greg!

I know one should avoid speaking ill of a fellow Tory, but occasionally you just can't help yourself. You see, I visited Greg Knight's website and decided to click on the photos section link and didn't just get photos.

Oh no, I got a song too, and if you press play on the little platyer below you can hear it too. Trust me, use the player, you can press pause when it gets too much which you can't do on Greg's site! (Dear God!)


Wrong, wrong wrong. Wronger than the most wrong thing ever to come out of the wrong side of a wrong town.

Note: In Greg's defence he did manage to succeed in getting the UK ‘drinking up time’ on licensed premises doubled from ten to twenty minutes. Good man!

4 comments:

Matthew Revell said...

Damn, I want my own song now. Love the guitar solo.

Anonymous said...

I know it's sad, but I think it's quite catchy!

Anonymous said...

I like it (I'm sick though). A functioning player is a good idea (i.e. being able to choose to play it/stop it)

I'm inclined to think it is time for a 'Dizzy Feem Toon'.

Anonymous said...

Yep plese think of us and change the lessons we hv 2 do casue i get megga bord or at least give my skool sum money u will find them in the yellow pages kk love u lots agian xxx EMo kid ( or a skater)xxxxxx