- What happened.
- What he believed happened.
- What he would have liked to have happened.
- What he wants to believe happened.
- What he wants other people to believe happened.
- What he wants other people to believe he believed happened.
Wednesday, September 01, 2010
A Journey: The Rules to Remember
I've posted the following list before, but seeing as everyone on Twitter and blogs is wetting themselves with excitement over Blair's memoirs (my copy is apparently coming today sometime) I would like to remind everyone once again of Sir Humphrey Appleby's rule on the six possible realities that Blair's memoirs reveal. These are:
Posted by dizzy at 9/01/2010 08:12:00 am