Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gordon Brown's DVDs

I see Iain Dale has tagged me in a meme about Gordon Trown's dvd gifts from Barack Obama. Tom Harris MP kicked off the mem and said you get 1 point if you'[ve seen the film and 2 points if you own.

I'm afraid to say that I will be getting few 2 popint scores as I quite regularly clear out my DVD collection and when I have owned things in some cases I have later sold them on eBay or at car boot. However here are my responses:

SEEN: Schindler’s List, ET, Gone With The Wind, Sunset Boulevard, Casablanca, The Grapes of Wrath, Citizen Kane, Raging Bull, Singin’ in the Rain, Lawrence of Arabia, Vertigo, The Wizard of Oz, The Searchers, Psycho, 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Graduate, On the Waterfront, Chinatown, Some Like it Hot, The Godfather, Star Wars: Episode IV, It’s a Wonderful Life, To Kill a Mockingbird

NOT SEEN: City Lights, The General

POINTS: 23 (I think)

I now tag whoever else reads this and wants to play.

2 comments:

Oldrightie said...

I get your 23 points, too. I,m sad "Downfall", with sub-titles isn't there, though!

Anonymous said...

I saw Schindler’s List in Berlin. That was quite an experience. At the end of the film everyone got up and left the cinema in complete silence.