Monday, November 10, 2008

Anonymous Labour attack blog offline

Interesting, the toryparty.net website that I posted about yesterday - which saw former Downing Street Aide, Adrian McMenamin say there was no secret and that advertising for the site had been removed because of "spammers" hacking him - has been taken down and repointed to transpero.net.

Wonder what happened there then?

10 comments:

Praguetory said...

Must be spammers. A terrible loss to the political blogging community (takes onion out of pocket).

Guthrum said...

They are not very good at these cyberwars are they ?

T England said...

Guthrum said...
"They are not very good at these cyberwars are they?"

NO! They are not!
I've been hearing about this Labour cyberwar for ages now & to be honest, I'm bored waiting! All we've had so far is a few little scrapes.

Come on Labour! Bring it on you sad bunch of lentil crunching lefties!

Kafka said...

Nice one Dizzy. Shame it's all a bit too complicated to make the front page of the Sun though.

2345 said...

all 'spammers' are traceable - independent analysts found Nulabor wastes billions of taxpayers money employing thousands of 'online' forum pa'troll'ers (24/7) to disrupt democratic debate.

Corrupting sites is also funded by taxpayers, all of whom can be subjected to loss of privacy with government 'spyware'.

As Obama re-affirmed, personal appearances and performances are what matters to the electorate.

Praguetory said...

You're just annoyed that you've lost an inbound link - go on admit it.

christrinder said...

Surely not the same guy? If so, he has a history.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2001/01/30/new_labours_internet_dirty_tricks/

Paul Pinfield said...

The requested URL /wordpress/ was not found on this server.

Alex said...

Game over player 1.

Ed said...

I'm still grappling with understanding how come the website Transpero.net which presents Labour's 'hope for change', has been designed by newmediacouncil.com, a German website that seemingly deals with teen sex cams.

Hopefully Adrian will offer an explanation in due course, rather than removing the reference to newmediacouncil.com which I suspect will be the more likely outcome.