Monday, April 07, 2008

Konnie will be pleased!

How amusing, a Usenet poster by the name of "billybllockchops" has video captured Konnie Huq's appearance on BBC News and posted it for all too see on alt-binaries.videos.tv.shaggable-babes. He's even posted an image preview for the pervs to see how good Konnie really is.

Note: I was sent this by a shy reader. I would never dream of spending time on such a newsgroup. If the group doesn't have the word "erotica" as well as "binaries" in the title it's really not worth it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or could it be possible that La Huq had arranged beforehand for the torch to be semi-grabbed from her? Points to ponder:

1. She 'wavered' in a very show-offish fashion before the event

2. She had a very nice little speech about China's human rights record sorted out very soon after the event

3. She didn't look either surprised or alarmed - more benevolently amused - when the torch was almost grabbed from her

4. The Free Tibet people must have known that any footage featuring her would get more air-time than some random sweaty unknown 'Olympian'

5. She must have known that she'd get even more attention than usual - and she's a more-than-competent self publicist.

And now I'll shut up and go back to writing genealogies of Shannon Matthews' family, and timelines for the Tapas 9 ....

Anonymous said...

BBC: Did you wear a "free tibet" badge under your tracksuit?

Huq: I wore nothing under my tracksuit.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's done it now. How am I supposed to concentrate on reading the rest of the blog after a comment like that, Anonymous?

kinglear said...

Are you trying to say you find this woman attractive? I dont belive it!

Anonymous said...

She could hold my torch anytime.

Then I'd have to kill her for being a Labour arse-kisser, but the torch holding would be nice up until that point.

Not a sheep said...

Even I have posted some video of the delectable Miss Huq - http://notasheepmaybeagoat.blogspot.com/2008/01/konnie-huq.html