Sunday, September 10, 2006

The ultimate compliment?

It seems, according to Welsh Assembly member, Peter Black that some columnist for the Wales on Sunday has all but plagiarised this post from last Thursday. Sadly I can't find the column online to confirm it though. C'est la vie, I shall take the Lib Dem Assembly member at his word.

Update: My thanks to Peter Black for providing the link to my Matt Withers' article. I particularly liked the the way he used my "..." pauses in the same place! I've posted a comment on his blog but I'm not sure if it will get past his moderation.

5 comments:

Peter Black said...

It is there now. Try clicking on this

Anonymous said...

It happens all the time, well done you, and well done Peter Black.

dizzy said...

Much appreciated Peter.

Bel said...

Well done, Dizzy.

Anonymous said...

Yes, apologies for that. I have no excuse other than sheer laziness, but should have acknowledged your work...bad form.

Kepp up the good work.