Note: I have not included the gaps for people like Francis Maude who left Parliament and then came back.
- David Cameron - SpAd then Director of Corporate Affairs at Carlton Communications (7 years)
- Nick Clegg - Foreign Correspondent, lobbyist
- William Hague - Management consultant McKinsey & Company
- George Osborne - CCHQ Wonk/SpAd
- Danny Alexander - Press officer (politics) and then Head of Communications for the Cairngorms National Park.
- Ken Clarke - Barrister QC
- Theresa May - Bank of England, financial consultant
- Liam Fox - GP, Civilian Army Medical Officer and Divisional Surgeon with St John Ambulance
- Vince Cable - Economics lecturer, Chief Economist, Royal Dutch Shell
- Iain Duncan-Smith - British Army Officer, Scots Guard
- Chris Huhne - Economic journalist, City entrepreneur, MD of Fitch IBCA
- Andrew Lansley - Civil Servant
- Michael Gove - Journalist
- Eric Pickles - Apparently a career politico.
- Philip Hammond - Director of Speywood Medical Limited, Castlemead Ltd, Castelmead Home. Consulltant World Bank.
- Caroline Spelman - National Union Farmers, lobbyist
- Andrew Mitchell - UN Peacekeeper, British Army Royal Tank Regiment, Investment Bank Lazard, Senior Strategy Advisor for Accenture
- Jeremy Hunt - English language teacher in Japan, IT PR company, Profile PR
- Owen Paterson - Sales Director and Managing Director of British Leather Company, Director of Parsons and Sons (leather company)
- Michael Moore - Accountant
- Cheryl Gillan - Marketing consultant, Ernst & Young, marketing director with Kidsons Impey
- Baroness Warsi - Lawyer
- Lord Strathclyde - Hereditary Peer
- George Young - Economic adviser to Post Office Corporation
- Francis Maude - Criminal lawyer
- Dominic Grieve QC - Barrister
- Patrick McLoughlin - farmer, coal miner
Post a Comment