Thursday, July 15, 2010

I want to be the worst...... vote Dizzy!

The leftish blog A Very Public Sociologist has decided to run a poll looking for the Top Ten Worst Blogs as a fun and clever counter-balance to the Total Politics Blog poll. Given the left leaning nature of the poll's host the current blogs in the running for the title of "Worst political blog in Britain" are inevitably all the right wing blogs including this one.

Anyhow, you have to pick a minimum of three blogs and rank them in order of preference, so off you run please and make sure that you make this blog number one in your list. Don't be putting it down more than once or the votes won't count.

Come on now, make me the worst blog, it would be a pleasure to know that I was hated more than anyone else and if I don't win I might cry.


P.S. You might also want to vote for me in Tim "I'm not as mad a box of frogs, beep beep swivel swivel poop! Pass the turkey baster and lime jelly I need to go to the toilet Betty" Ireland's Top 10 Biggest Liars in British Blogging Poll - 2010 - you can cite the time I climbed up Everest and then in a single bound jumped to the top of K2 whilst screaming "I'm a big fat liar nothing I ever say is true!"

No comments: