Friday, January 08, 2010

Sleep Talkin' Man provides entertainment

Have been a little busy today, hence lack of blogging, however, should you be particularly bored I suggest reading the following blog called Sleep Talkin' Man which is all about Adam, who sleep talks, and his wife has decided to share his night time witterings which contain wonderful quotes such as,
"I haven't put on weight. Your eyes are fat."

"I'd rather peel off my skin and bathe my weeping raw flesh in a bath of vinegar than spend any time with you. But that's just my opinion. Don't take it personally."

"Vegetarians will be the first to go. That's my plan. Vegans haven't got a hope. 'I eat air, I'm so healthy...' Bollocks!"

"I'm better than Superman. He's just a cunt.... in underpants."
For more crazy dream world rambling go here.

No comments: