Monday, September 15, 2008

Nothing since April/June 2007?

I'm confused and have been for some time now about why the Department of Work and Pensions has not published a single freedom of information request response on its website since April 2007. DEFRA is just as bad, not having published anything since June 2007.

Perhaps I am missing something though, perhaps they have published something and I just can't find it. All the other departments seem very good at publishing things, Transport is really good and updates quite regularly, but I find it difficult to believe that the DWP really hasn't released any information for 17 months.

I realise some might think it's not that big a deal, but if you're going to have a publication scheme surely it should at least have an archive that looks plausible. Someone, somewhere, must have asked the DWP or DEFRA something in the past year or so surely?

No comments: