Friday, September 05, 2008

Coffee Mate or Coke?

Tory MP, Michael Fabricant (he of crazy syrup fame) was apparently forced to eat lots of coffee whitener in the Colombian after they thought he was a coccaine smuggler.
"They started looking through our bags, and came across this container - which was unmarked - which contained this mysterious creamy, white powder, and they started shouting, 'cocaine, cocaine' or something that sounded like that in Spanish.

I started tasting some of it and the guards insisted I had more to see if I was going to trip out. When it became obvious it wasn't happening, they started giggling and
one tried it on their tongue. Mind you, I felt pretty ill after trying some. By the time you've had several scoops of Coffee Mate, and of course it expands in your
stomach, it's not very nice."
I'm surprised they didn't order him to get a credit card out and snort a line or too. For the record this news made me laugh so hard I nearly pee'd my pants.
See Telegraph for more details.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the coffee whitener went right to his head.

Anonymous said...

Only Boris can get away with a barnet like that :)

Is he a nutter?

Anonymous said...

Surely it's got to be real, nobody would actually pay to put something like that on their head ... would they?

John M Ward said...

I'm sure he fabricanted that story...

Anonymous said...

It's not a wig, it's a weave.