UPDATED: The Home Office leaps into 7th.
UPDATED: Some new entires it seems. The Scottish Office enters the Top Ten. Meanwhile the Treasury leaps in to fifth just edging another new entry, the DWP into sixth.
UPDATED: A new entry in third, DEFRA, the figure is the centrally held information relating to the "core-Department's expenditure".
Should anyone ever have wondered how much Government departments spend on hospitality here is a little league table of current spending for the 2006-07 season. Unfortunately it is not complete but hopefully I can update as more figures come to light.
- Trade & Industry, £1,420,000
- Foreign Office, £810,000
- DEFRA, £309,634
- Communties, £307,845
- International Development, £238,000
- HM Treasury, £197,000
- Work and Pension, £188,000
- Home Office, £94,044
- Culture, Media & Sport £64,990
- Constitutional Affairs, £43,804
- Scottish Office, £23,410.69
- Wales Office, £14,279.62
- Leader of the Commons, £5,823
- Ministry of Defence claimed they published at this dead link
- Duchy of Lancaster We'll know in July