- Ed Miliband - Wonk/SpAd
- Harriet Harman - Political campaign lawyer
- Ed Balls - Leader writer (4 years), SpAd
- Douglas Alexander - Solicitor(six months)
- Yvette Cooper - Economic Journalist (2 years)
- Sadiq Khan - Political campaign lawyer
- Jim Murphy - Student politics
- John Denham - Student politics, political advocacy.
- Liam Byrne - Merchant Bank (Rothchilds), Accenture consultant
- John Healey - Trade Unions
- Andy Burnham - SpAd
- Caroline Flint - Local Government
- Maria Eagle - Solicitor
- Meg Hillier - Journalist (not for long)
- Mary Creagh - Charity work
- Shaun Woodward - BBC researcher/producer doing crap telly.
- Ann McKechin - Solicitor (7 years)
- Peter Hain - Trade Union researcher
- Ivan Lewis - Voluntary sector campaigner
- Tessa Jowell - Social worker and administrator for a charity.
- Angela Eagle - Trade Union
- Baroness Royall of Blaisdon - SpAd
- Rosie Winterton - SpAd, lobbyist
- Hilary Benn - Trade Union
- Lord Bassam of Brighton - Social worker, professional squatter
- Baroness Scotland of Asthal QC - Political campaign lawyer
- Tony Lloyd - Lecturer (2 years), MP for 28 years
Ironically, the MP who attends the Shadow Cabinet meetings but is not a member of it, Jon Trickett, fairs much better, he was a builder and plumber for twelve years between 1974 and 1986.
UPDATE: Working on the actual Cabinet too, coming shortly.