Competitive salary too... what you waiting for? Apply as soon as possible before "all the money runs out".
- Management of all logistical functions in the office (clearing whiteboards)
- Assist with the organization and coordination of the policy review process (clearing the table)
- Overall responsibility of the Westminster diary and all matters relating to good office order (getting the coffee and the soup)
- Carry out political and parliamentary research as required, ensuring the Shadow Minister is made aware of any relevant issues (Noting Starbuck's opening hours across the country)
- Assist the Shadow Minister in front bench duties as Shadow Minister for the Cabinet Office
- Communicate effectively with both external and internal contacts (carry bag)
- Fulfil other administrative functions: Ensure records are kept, with details of each issue, taking meeting minutes, filing and tracking and organising networks. (accepting the blame when quality (or coffee) is not up to scratch)
Thursday, January 06, 2011
Liam Bryne MP advertises for a "coffee monkey"
Looking for rewarding work? The Rt Hon Liam Byrne MP (Birmingham, Hodge Hill), Shadow Cabinet Office Minister is now recruiting for an official
coffee monkey assistant. Key tasks include,
Posted by dizzy at 1/06/2011 01:49:00 pm