- Start off by talking about Johnson 'going off the reservation' on policy.
- Humanise Brown by mentioning his latest strategy of 'come dine with me' lasagne nights with Sarah and colleagues at Downing Street.
- Suggest that Johnson is a back stabbing bastard because he ate with Brown and then went "off piste"
- Have a Brown loyalist (unnamed, natch!) reinforce Johnson's treachery by saying he;s heard thing from othe unnamed people.
- Throw in at the end a bit about Miliband just in case he's up to something too.
- Finally have an official spokesman from Downing Street say there is no problem between Brown and Alan Johnson to create plausible denial.
Politics huh? Don't you just love it!