- Pay back dodgy claims or be sacked. You'll be an independent.
- No more furniture claims, household goods or food claims for Tory MPs. Only rent, mortgage interest, overnight stays and utility bills allowed - this is good
- Capital gains tax to be paid if they've got mortgage interest rate relief on it from allowance - dig at Blears who has just been stabbed in the back by Harman.
- All Tory MP expenses to be published online as they happen - lets see how quick this happens. Am currently trying to find out from CCHQ how this will work as not all Tory MPs have websites. My hunch it will be on Association websites.
- All Tory MPs are paying the money back now on dodgy claims and crucially even Cameron is paying back a maintenance bill he has made. - very clever to include himself
UPDATE: Tebbit has just had the removal of the whip threatened if he doesn't toe the line.
UPDATE II: I imagine there will be many who think "too little too late" and that had they not all been caught it would be BAU.