Friday, February 15, 2008

Cathy Newman gracious in victory

Should anyone have noticed, an entriely unscientific poll was carried out by Iain in order to find the top 20 most fanciable political journalists. The winner was Cathy Newman from Channel 4 who was gracious in victory saying,
"Oh my god! There are way more glamorous people on the list like Daisy and Jenny. Was this a readership vote or Iain Dale himself? If the latter I am clearly a fag hag!"
Quote of the Day winner there too I think.

6 comments:

Iain Dale said...

I think you will find she will soon be relegated after that comment!!!

Anonymous said...

where did you get this from?

a real coup if you are the first

dizzy said...

Spoke to her.

Anonymous said...

I think she means way more ATTRACTIVE people.. one can only assume her victory is down to some secret move only Iain is party to -an equivalent of The Penguin's French Flipper trick....

Anonymous said...

Cathy Newman has the most lovely lips I have ever seen!! To be touched by them would drive me wild!!!

Anonymous said...

i am tumescent with lust when cathy newman talks politics