Friday, September 21, 2007

They updated LabourVision!

Blimey, Ed Balls is on a video update to LabourVision (it's only taken two monthes to update). Apparently, in the video Ed Balls is answering "you questions". I'm not sure where these questions are, where they came from, but apparently they had over 100 comments!! (if you listen carefully it sounds like he wants to say thousands but then stops himself)

Be warned, it's nearly 15 minutes long. If anyone can get past the first 3 minutes can you let me know. I couldn't take it.
One slight observation though. Is it just me, or does it sound like Ed Balls is talking down to us in a infantile way? It's something about his tone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed. A very nasty peice of work.

Shug Niggurath said...

I think his tone is because his message is aimed pretty much at teens.

Anonymous said...

I'm currently reading The Triumph of the Political Class (p.78 at the mo') and the political class' contempt of ordinary people comes up a lot.

Alan Douglas said...

It's that "I must be careful to ee-nunc-ee-ate carefully" attitude.

Reminds me of "Are you sitting comfortably ? Then we'll begin", sadly followed by "aaa and go on and on and on, for 5 more years."

What amazes me is that all the Liebour people are so obviously ghastly that us humans cannot stand them, HOW can they stand each other ?

Alan Douglas

lilith said...

He wants that job at Blue Peter.