Thursday, June 28, 2007

Quentin Davies CLP - a well oiled election machine?

I imagine Quentin Davies must be very please at the well-oiled election machine that is the Grantham and Stamford Constituency Labour Party. Perhaps someone forgot to tell them they had an MP now? "Gone to Lunch" is swinging on the website door!
Update: It appears someone posted this link in the comments on another thread here which I missed (busy coding and just bulk moderated today without really reading anything). So they actually beat me too it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's my hat tip? I left this on your other thread over six hours ago.

dizzy said...

So you did. Appears I was beaten to something in a comment on my own website. *shrugs*

Anonymous said...

Dizzy, are you really dizzy today, Mary Hinge is a well known expression for a lady's "nether regions", made famous by a lady horse trainer whose name escapes me for the moment. She got a horse by that name through the jockey club. If you invert the first letter of the two words, you might understand...
;)

dizzy said...

Fucking miles away mate.

Chris Paul said...

Wot Taggie Matcher? What;s hilarious about that then? Seriously though Grantham and Stamford CLP are still not back in business.

Anonymous said...

thanks for that, now fixed, just a question, where is the conservative website???