- There will be a General Election.
- Iran will find herself facing Osirak II. The "international community" will condemn Israel whilst secretly being happy she had the balls.
- US and UK troops will still be in Iraq by this time next year.
- Someone will face the possibility of a prison sentence over "Cash for Peerages"
- Blair will publish his memoirs and humiliate Brown on almost every page.
- Alastair Campbell will publish his diaries and humiliate Blair on almost every page.
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Six 2007 Predictions
Technicially speaking this is a meme from Jeremy Jacobs, but given that it's a worthy topic anyway I'm not going to tag anyone specific and instead say everyone who has a blog and reads this ought to do it too. So here are my six predictions for 2007.
Posted by dizzy at 12/30/2006 07:18:00 am