Tuesday, September 26, 2006

What's on your bookshelf?

Earlier on today, Iain commented on a picture of the Spectator editor, Matthew D'Anacona and the bookshelf behind him. I fear my rather meagre bookshelf may indeed be equally unsound, although I should stress the one called Palmistry belongs to my wife. There is one edited by Iain underneath Celsius 7/7 so hopefully he'll let me off for the sheer volume of left wing stuff. In my defence I did study Politics at University, so most of it was required reading.

Click image for large version

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't find the photo at the moment but here's the printed info. (Scroll down if necessary)

Croydonian said...

A great excuse for owning a book when you don't approve of its sentiments is 'a good doctor has to study disease'. That's my excuse for owning Gaddafi's Green Book (unintentionally hilarious by the way), Marx, Mao, Hitler etc etc.

Serf said...

Marx I can forgive, but Hezza??? thats a different matter.