Thursday, September 21, 2006

Labour Party offers free blogs to all?

It would appears that the Labour Party is offering everyone free webspace. All you have to do is hit, for example, this and you'll be presented with a page that looks like that below:


Isn't that nice of them? It appears you can pretty much do "anything.anything". Have fun kids. Remember though that it might just be an email address harvesting tool!

Update 20:18 : I was considering writing a technical reason why it redirects to labouronline.com but it would be horribly boring so I'm not going to. I've just had a word with someone I know and they've told me that the "www.labour.org.uk/firstname.secondname" is on their conference pass.

3 comments:

Cllr Andy Jennings said...

nice URL....

Praguetory said...

As with much of their policy, Labour are working on the monkey, typewriters, works of Shakespeare theory.

Bob Piper said...

I suspect the e-mail harvesting guess is spot on... and what a bloody good idea too. About time we started employing people with brains.